Grandma’s Marathon in Minnesota is known as a flat, fast, Boston-qualifying course. On June 20, 2020, several CRC members will run the scenic Highway 61 along the North Shore of Lake Superior to finish in Duluth’s Canal Park. Will you be one of them?
Registration is now open for Grandma’s, and the half marathon is already sold out! Get the following benefits by applying through Destination Marathons:
- Secure your spot in the sold-out half marathon with a DM package.
- Get the “Running Club Experience” (co-sponsored by CRC) which includes
- 10% discount on registration fee
- Pre-race pasta dinner
- VIP tent at the start
- Complimentary bleacher pass for a friend / spectator
- Grandma’s jacket (marathon only – must register by Dec. 31)
Click Here for more info and to sign up: